Friday, November 01, 2013

LIVE from New York: Following a Dream at The Opera Gallery in Soho

Vol. III, No. 4

If you've ever wondered 'What if?', what might happen if you follow a long-lost dream, click the YouTube link below. For a long time, I wondered 'What if,' but I don't wonder anymore. What happened during those years of wondering, and what happened after, are the subject of my book launch speech—and my book! LIVE from Mongolia was released this past week. I hope you enjoy it, and I'd love to hear about your dream. Especially if your dream requires me to interview you in Siberia while we sip salt-milk lattes.




- LIVE from Mongolia, the true story of what can happen if you follow your wildest dream, is now available on Amazon.com. Patricia Sexton has hosted Sinovision's WE Talk, a talk show about otherwise-ordinary people pursuing extraordinary dreams. She's worked for CBS News, Britain's International Life, and on Wall Street in Foreign Exchange Sales. @PatriciaSexton on Twitter, @LIVEfromMongolia on Facebook.

No comments: